How could we improve the site?

Create a guest list import function

It would be helpful to fill out an Excel template with all required guest information (e.g. First Name, Last Name, email, phone number, address, etc.) then upload to the site instead of entering each guest individually.

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shawn EngmannShawn Engmann shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LindaLinda commented  · 

strongly agreed. signed up, but didn't realize that I couldn't import an excel file of guest information. would be a deal breaker

• AutumnAutumn commented  · 

+1 to all the comments below. Bonus points for working with Google Docs.

• bummedbummed commented  · 

because I can't import a guest list I won't be using your site. I strongly recommend making this change.

• efgefg commented  · 

agreed with hznbnk. This is a really cool site, but not being able to upload a guestlist is a dealbreaker.

• hznbnkhznbnk commented  · 

I love the features of this site, including the look and feel, and the RSVP via text. Unfortunately, without a guest list import function, I won't be using HitchedUp for our wedding website.

• FmukhiFmukhi commented  · 

BEST IDEA!!!

• sassas commented  · 

Yes! I very much agree with this. In addition to the above guest information I would also love to also include the "max guest party size" in this sort of import.

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base